Wednesday 27 January 2016

New teacher

En Matt és un dels professors que s'ha incorporat aquest any a Cambridge School.
Com us vàrem dir, anirem coneixent de mica en mica els professors i per això li hem fet unes quantes preguntes:



C       Where are you from?
M    Stoke-On-Trent, England.
C       Which is your favorite Spanish food?
M    My favourite Spanish food is a Spanish Omelette!
C       What do you do in your free time?
M    In my free time I like to play guitar, read books, and watch my football team, Stoke City! (ex. Barcelona legend, Bojan, is a player there).
C       What kind of music do you like?
M    I like rock music, especially artists like The Doors, Led Zeppelin, and Neil Young.
C       Do you understand or speak Spanish or Catalan?
M    I don’t, but I’m taking beginner Spanish classes with the Cambridge School in Granollers!
C       How long have you lived in Catalonia?
M    Only three months!
C       Name a book you’re read recently.
M    I’ve recently read a book called The Political Brain by Drew Westen, but I’m also trying to read the Game of Thrones books!
C       And what is the film you’re watched recently in the cinema?

M    I haven’t been to the cinema for a long time, but the last film I went to see was Interstellar! 

No comments:

Post a Comment