Friday 8 January 2016

La Directora

Julia Cross, és la directora de Cambridge School Cardedeu d'ença més de 10 anys.



C.      Where are you from?
J. Northampton
C.      Which is your favorite Spanish food? 
J. Galician style Octupus
C.      What do you do in your free time?
J. Spinning, aerobics, walking, meet up with friends.
C.      What kind of music do you like?
J. Pop, rock, jazz
C.      Do you understand or speak Spanish or Catalan?
J. Yes, I speak Spanish fluently and can understand Catalan perfectly but am not used to speaking it. If I speak it, I tend to translate from Spanish.
C.      How long have you lived in Catalonia?
J. Since the Barcelona Olympics in 1992!!
C.      Name a book you’re read recently.
J. I’m reading Before you go to sleep at the moment.
C.      And what is the film you’re watched recently in the cinema?

J. Transylvania 2 – I think that was the name of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment