Friday 29 April 2016

Reported Speech

El grup de joves que fa el nivell de pre-first estan treballant el reported speech:




- “You’ve had lots of boyfriends”
         Berta said that Sara had had lots of boyfriends
- “I haven’t seen you for years”
Sara said that she hadn’t seen Irene and Berta for years
-“In a few minutes, I have a new meeting”

Berta said that she had to leave in the next few minutes”






- “I love el Bicho”
         Alvaro said he loved el Bicho
-  “I’m very well, Manuel”
         Alvaro told Manuel, that he was very well
-“How is your week going?”
         Manuel asked them how their week was going



-  “I was with my boyfriend, Justin”
         She said she was with her boyfriend Justin.
-“My boyfriend is calling me”
         Maria said her boyfriend was calling her
-“I went to Port Aventura in September”
Aina said she had been to Port Aventura in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment